About The Product:
Baby carrots are harvested before getting fully matured. Their length varies from 3 to 4 inches and they just look like tiny versions of fully-grown ones. So, feel free to add them to your cart when you buy online vegetables.
- Carrots share similar nutrients just like mature carrots
- They are full of vitamins, antioxidants, and minerals
- Just one serving of baby carrots provides 250% of your daily need for vitamin A.
- Eating carrots are vital for your immune system and eye health.
- It also protects your kidneys, heart, and other organs and makes them function properly
Nutrients Per Serving
- 1 gram protein
- 40 calories
- Less than 1 gram of fat
- 5 grams sugar
- 45 milligrams sodium
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin B2
- Vitamin B3
- Vitamin C
- Cut the green leaves off if the carrot comes with the leaves. Leaves suck up additional moisture and kill the freshness
- Pout fresh water in a bowl and place the carrots inside the water and store them inside your refrigerator
- Replace your water with fresh water when it becomes cloudy and muddy
- Inspect your carrots so that there is no sign of rotting
You can store your organic vegetables like this at least for 5 to 7 days.
There are no reviews yet.