Cilantro is the leave of the coriander plant. Most commonly, it is consumed as a spice. Besides that, you will also enjoy its medicinal properties. The benefits of cilantro are very impressive. It is one of the organic vegetables that is packed with antioxidants, micro nutrients, and other medicinal compounds that have a huge impact on your overall health.
- Our bodies tend to accommodate metals like cadmium, arsenic, aluminum, mercury, and lead. It can lead us to heart disease, neurological conditions, hormonal imbalances, infertility, and much more. Consuming cilantro helps your body to get rid of heavy metals
- The antioxidant properties of these herbs help to protect against the damages caused by the free radicals in your body.
- When you buy online vegetables like cilantro, know that you are going to get a lot of benefits out of that. This herb improves sleep quality and calms your nerves.
- Cilantro leaves also help to lower your blood sugar levels
- Promotes healthy liver function
- Supports your heart health
- 1 calorie
- 0.1 grams carbohydrates
- 0.1 grams protein
- 0.1 grams fiber
- 12.4 micro grams vitamin K
- 270 international units vitamin A
- 1.1 milligrams vitamin C
- 0.1 milligrams vitamin E
- 2.5 micro grams fol-ate
- 20.8 milligrams potassium
Cilantro goes well in salsas, soups, sauces, and chutneys for its refreshing flavors.