About the Product
Are you looking for something chewy with a sweet flavor? Dates are a powerhouse important nutrients. This fruit is a staple item for people in the middle east. You can add dates into your diets in so many forms. These are highly beneficial because of their macro nutrients and other healthy ingredients. Buy dates online and enjoy your daily dose of tropical fruits.
- Calories: 277
- Carbs: 75 grams
- Fiber: 7 grams
- Protein: 2 grams
- Potassium: 20% of the RDI
- Magnesium: 14% of the RDI
- Copper: 18% of the RDI
- Manganese: 15% of the RDI
- Iron: 5% of the RDI
- Vitamin B6: 12% of the RDI
- Dates are packed with so many essential vitamins and other nutrients that help your overall health.
- When you buy online fruits dates are a must. 3.5 ounces of dates provide almost 7 gms of fiber that can benefit your digestive health. It helps to prevent constipation and promotes regular bowel movements. Furthermore, fibers are also great for fighting constipation
- Dates have a low GI index and that’s highly beneficial for diabetes and ovarian cyst.
- Dates also have multiple antioxidants that help to prevent the development of certain chronic diseases like Alzheimer’s, heart disease, and diabetes.
- Don’t rinse dates unless you have to. The best way to keep your dates fresh is to avoid rinsing them until you eat them.
- Even if you have rinsed your dates for added safety, dry them well on a paper towel.
- Once the dates are fully dried up, store them in a breathable container such as the basket or box that the berries came in.
- Store them in the refrigerator but don’t place them in the crisper drawer.