About the Product
Thai basil is an excellent source of essential nutrients and vitamins. There are a lot of nutrients, vitamins, minerals, omega-3 fatty acids present in this group of organic vegetables. It has a robust flavor with a spicy kick along with a peppery and minty taste.
- Thai basil is best knows for its culinary uses. It does well even when it is exposed to extreme heat, unlike the green basil.
- The refreshing flavor of Thai basil makes it a great ingredient to cook a delicious Thai green curry, coconut mango pudding, Vietnamese pho.
- People also love to put it in their stir-fries.
- You can also put them in your tea or herbal drinks
- Drinking that basil tea can cure so many ailments like dry cough fever and colds. Adding it to your juices or smoothies will promote better digestion and help in weight loss.
- Thai basil is high in anti-viral, anti-cancer, anti-bacterial, and anti-fungal properties.
- Besides using it in your dishes or drinks, you can also bruise those leaves and inhale the aroma. It’s a great stress buster after a long day.
- You can also make a paste out of it and rub it on your forehead and below your eyes to aid relaxation. Buy thai basil leaves online and enjoy all the benefits.