That’s all I “AVO” wanted…….
Avocado, A green colour oval-shaped fruit with a hard, leathery skin. A fruit which is in so much limelight in the fitness industry. Avocado is one of the best go-to foods to add to your pre and post-workout meals and drinks. It is also known as butter fruit. This expensive yet beneficial fruit is definitely a superfood. Let’s discuss what makes it the most nutrition-packed food on the planet.
Avocado: The star of the fitness world!
Avocado toast, avocado smoothies, avocado dips, sandwiches and many more. These are some of the recipes that are taking the food world by storm.
- Pick some fresh avocados, You can buy avocado fruit online.
- Take whole-grain bread and toast it well. It should be crispy and golden for a great taste.
- coop out the flash from the avocado and mash it.
- Spread it on the bread and add some salt.
- You can add some eggs or herbs to add more flavour to it.
- Take some fresh big avocados, Avocados are available online in small and big sizes.
- You can add a banana for a more creamy texture and nutrient benefits.
- Add coconut milk or you can add almond milk.
- If you are on a fitness diet, add your protein powder to it and blend it well.
- Avocado salad needs a fresh big avocado of course! Buying avocados online, especially in India is a great option as they have different quality and price ranges.
- Scoop out the flesh and mash it in a bowl.
- Add some chopped onions, tomatoes and boiled potatoes and sprinkle some lemon drops on it to give a tangy flavour.
- Sprinkling smoked paprika would be a great deal and takes your salad to a different taste level.
- Make sure the avocado is ripe.
It can be said that avocado is the house of nutrients. It contains vitamins like C, E, K and B6. A good source of riboflavin, niacin, folate, pantothenic, magnesium and potassium. What’s more in avocado is lutein, beta carotene and omega-3 fatty acids. The best source of healthy fats which can keep your appetite full for a long day.
Having an avocado daily can prevent your eyesight and your skin from harmful UV raises. The vitamin C content in avocados can make your skin healthy and glowy, especially in winter. Avocados have anti-ageing properties like having an avocado daily can improve the texture and elasticity of your skin. Adding this fruit to your meals can positively affect your cholesterol levels. Anyone can add avocados to their diet for good fats and other important nutrients but we should keep allergies in mind also.
People may also experience allergic reactions after having avocados. Avocados and many other fruits contain salicylates, a natural chemical and some people are allergic to these compounds. Having avocado can cause skin rashes and many other allergic reactions.
Where to find the best avocados?
Avocados come in many different varieties, qualities and sizes, it’s up to you which one you want for your healthy diet. Being in a metropolitan city, there are many options where you can find the best avocados. People nowadays are more towards online fruit shopping. Searching for something online gives a wide variety of products with different brands and qualities. You can find the best avocados online by just searching on some trustworthy sites. Microgreens is one of the best online fruits and vegetable sellers which offers the finest quality avocados, whether you want a big or a small one.
In these modern times of fitness and healthy lifestyle, we always want products which can contribute best to our health and fitness. We are always in search of the best quality fruits and vegetables which can fulfill our daily nutrient content. Avocados are one of them. It has the best nutritional content which is why it is considered the most nutrition-packed food on the planet. You can find the best avocados online with great quality and the best deals.