About The Product
• The eatable ruby red roots are super bulbous and smooth.
• When you buy online vegetables from us, know that you are getting them straight from organic firms.
• Having a high amount of minerals and vitamins, beetroots are a great source of vitamin A, B, C, E, and K.
• Plus, it is also loaded with magnesium, potassium, iron, and calcium.
• It lowers your risk of anemia due to its high amount of iron content.
• The anti-oxidants in beetroots help to boost your immunity.
• Beetroot juice is a very good cleanser for your body, especially for your kidneys and gallbladder.
Organic vegetables need to be stored properly so that you can use them for a long span.
A few storing tips would be:
• Trim the leaves two inches from the root soon after you buy it. Otherwise, they sap the moisture from the root.
• Store the root bulbs into a bag and then store them in the refrigerator where they can stay up to ten days.
• Make sure that the color and nutrients of the roots remain intact.
Different recipes with Beetroot:
• Beetroot Kebab
• Cucumber, roasted beet, and feta salad
• Beetroot sandwich
• Beetroot milkshake
• Beetroot and coconut soup
• Beetroot Kurma
• Beetroot Raita
• Beetroot falafel