About the Product:
Broccoli is a super food with low calorie counts and can be consumed in so many different ways. It is so beneficial that it can even make a regular appearance in your regular meal plans. When you buy broccoli online storing the veggies becomes the main concern. We are here to solve your misery.
- Fresh broccoli tends to lose cell water and gets spoiled if you store it at a temperature that is too warm.
- With our smart storage tips, keep your organic vegetables like broccoli fresh for at least seven days.
- Wrap your broccoli in damp paper towels
- Keep them in a ventilated bag
- Store them in the fridge as soon as you receive the delivery
When you buy freshly harvested broccoli from us, know you are getting your hands on high-quality products.
- Carbs: 6 grams
- Protein: 2.6 gram
- Fat: 0.3 grams
- Fiber: 2.4 grams
- Vitamin C: 135% of the RDI
- Vitamin A: 11% of the RDI
- Vitamin K: 116% of the RDI
- Vitamin B9 (Folate): 14% of the RDI
- Potassium: 8% of the RDI
- Phosphorus: 6% of the RDI
- Selenium: 3% of the RDI
- Being packed with so many important nutrients, broccolis are called the superfoods for a reason.
- They have bioactive compounds that contribute to reduced inflammation
- They might help you to fight against cancers of the prostate, breast, stomach, colorectal, kidney, bladder
- These are great to fight against diabetes and PCOS as they have properties to control high blood sugar.