Mustard is more pungent in taste than similar vegetables like collard greens, cabbage, and kale. They are packed with vitamins, minerals, fiber, protective antioxidants, polyphenols, and glucosinolates. Leafy greens are brimming with plant-based substances that protect a variety of health conditions like diabetes, and even certain kinds of cancer. Buy the packs of organic vegetables from us and enjoy the goodness.
Calories: 15.1 kcal
Protein: 1.6 g
Fat: 0.235 g
Carbohydrate: 2.62 g
Fiber: 1.79 g
Calcium: 64.4 mg
Iron: 0.918 mg
Potassium: 215 mg
Sodium: 11.2 mg
Vitamin C: 39.2 mg
Vitamin A: 84.6 µg
Vitamin K: 144 µg
- Mustard greens are rich in calcium and vitamin k and these are essential for bone health. It is a fat-soluble vitamin that helps in reducing the risk of fractures and osteoporosis.
- The presence of vitamin C always supports your immune system. According to the research, it supports your cell functions.
- It also helps to fight against cancer.
- If you don’t know it already, organic vegetables and fruits are great for your heart’s health. Green veggies are crucial due to their anti-inflammatory benefits.
- Mustard greens also contain vitamin A that is essential for your eye health.